Mindfulness Training for Corporations and Organisations
Mindfulness in the Workplace
Introduction of Mindfulness and Meditation techniques for employees in the corporate sector is on the rise.
Work can be a stressful place and companies are looking at new ways to improve productivity and retain valuable employees.
Studies suggest that the single most effective way to prevent workplace injury is through the practice of mindfulness.
It is not surprising to learn that many leading global companies including APPLE, GOOGLE, NIKE, VIRGIN, YAHOO!, AOL TIME WANER, OPRAH, DEUTSCHE BANK, PROCTER AND GAMBLE, HBO and many more businesses and even governments are introducing mindfulness meditation into their business strategies and corporate missions.
Benefits to Companies and Organisations
- Higher productivity and response time = increased profitability
- Increased happiness within the workplace environment
- More productive and less reactive employees
- Techniques for employees to take into everyday workplace situations
- Lowered absentee rate = increased profitability
- Less employee burnout = retain valuable employees
- Job satisfaction
- Increased efficiency which results in increased profits
- A happier and healthier workplace environment
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- Improved concentration, energy and focus
- Reduced reactivity to stressful and challenging situations
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- A healthier, happier and more productive team
- Better work/life balance
- Increase creativity and innovation
- Less absenteeism
- Higher levels of concentration and emotional intelligence.
- You and your team will learn techniques to take meditation into everyday life and situations.
- Develop a more Productive, Happier and Balanced team.